Friday, March 13, 2009

Slammed ?

Purportedly John Stewart is "slamming" Jim Cramer but I see nothing of the sort here.



The points Stewart makes are valid and can be confirmed by other professionals in the industry and amateurs such as myself who study the market 3 hours a day, everyday, and make active investments.

Some of my instructors have advised me to not even watch CNBC at all. Indeed, I have stopped watching CNBC altogether and my trading has improved 100 fold.

Cramer is not even the worst of the bunch. There are shills out there like Maria Bartiromo is the most biased non-objective journalist I have ever seen. She is neither a technician of the market, nor a financial professional. She is a professional liar. Then you have complete Democrat Party suck-asses like Becky Quick, Erin Burnett and John Harwood.

No comments:

Currency Converter by OANDA